6/21/2007

My PlayList vol.1


1, The Passenger / Iggy Pop

2, Open Your Eyes / Yes

3, Doctor Wu / Steely Dan

4, Look At Yourself / Uriah Heep

5, Shadow Of A Doubt / Tom Petty

6, Jungle Love / Steve Miller Band

7, Hotel California / The Eagles

8, Slow Down Boogie / BTO

9, Love, Reign O’er Me / The WHO

10, Another Brick In The Wall / Pink Floyd

11, I Can’t Explain / Scorpions

12, R.O.C.K. In The USA / John Mellencamp

13, Everything’s Coming Our way / Santana

14, Immigrant Song / Led Zeppelin

15, Cross roads / Rush

16, The Illustrated Man / Johnny Winter

17, Killer Queen / Queen

18, Don’t Tell Me You Love / Night Ranger

19, Once I Had A Woman / Jimi Hendrix

20, I Love The Night / Blue Oyster Cult

21, Hot Legs / Rod Stewart

22, Bottoms Up / Van Halen

23, You Can’t Always Get / Rolling Stones

24, Just Between You And I / April Wine

25, Ballad Of A Thin Man / Bob Dylan

26, Summer / War

27, Piece Of My Heart / Janis Joplin

28, Wind Of Change / Peter Frampton



0 件のコメント: